Our company has formulated a perfect quality control system, completely covering all aspects of product design, purchase, manufacture, component assembly, commissioning and after-sale service. The quality control department values process inspection and finished product test, and the technicians examine each component, including pipelines, valves, wires etc. one by one during the equipment manufacturing process, through strictly check to ensure that every set of equipment is qualified before leaving factory. The following picture shows the technician in welding and test whether the corresponding size being in accordance with the drawings.
1. Beginning from the source of raw materials, strict quality tests are carried out. The following picture shows the testing of steel plates and profiles, including inspection reports of dimensions and material composition.
2. The inspectors strictly test of all materials, checking at each level to ensure that all raw materials, specifications and quality of parts satisfy the production requirements. The following picture shows the testing of fans, pumps and other electrical components.
3. Our company stringently controls each process and tests one by one in order to guarantee high quality welding. The left picture shows the technician carrying out repeated leak tests on the welding link after the water pipes welded, so as to find out pores and repair in time. The picture on the right shows the technician testing the welding seal’s dimensions, smoothness, evenness, and tightness.
4. The technician performed horizontal measurement on the bracket of equipment so as to ensure the balance of the whole bracket. The following picture shows the technician measuring the bracket with horizontal instruments.
5. The inspectors test the coated film thickness by film detector according to industry standards to ensure that the coating is qualified before leaving the factory.
6. In order to ensure the safety protection of equipment during transportation, strict packaging protection for all of the equipment are carried out before leaving the factory to avoid problems such as vapor invasion, damage, deformation, due to weather changes and transportation collisions.
7. After customers receiving the equipment, our company sends engineers to their factories for installation and commissioning, and perform inspections and tests with customers, so as to ensure the equipment reaching all technical indexes of the design. The picture shows our engineers testing each item of index of the equipment together with customers’ technicians.